www.sumdog.com
I have to say, this website is pretty great! It's a math site for students that has students compete against one another in different kinds of math games. We signed up for this site recently (it's free) and started playing right away. We had a blast playing it as a family (since my son's reflexes are a little slow right now, and I didn't want him to get frustrated with it).
You can choose what skills you want to include in your math problems, and it will chart your child's progress as well, which is great for them to see how they are progressing. They can change their avatar, and "buy" more items for their avatar based on the coins they learn from games they play (and how they place in the games).
I highly recommend this site. It's very user-friendly and the whole family can enjoy playing it!

No comments:
Post a Comment