The 7 Commonly-Agreed-Upon Chakra Centers
Something has definitely been happening to me. Lately, I've definitely been feeling very strong intuitive connections. I have felt like I've been being stretched, ever so gently. Well, it has come to a head - literally. Sunday afternoon, I got hit with a migraine. I have lived with migraines since I was about 9 years old, so they are nothing new for me. The pattern and intensity is always a tiny bit different in each one, but I have grown to accept that certain symptoms may show up. One symptom I was not really prepared for this weekend was confusion. I have since read that confusion during the aura phase (conveniently named, eh?) does happen to some people.
I have felt brain fogginess before, but never like this.
It's kind of hard to describe what the sensation was like, but I will try. I felt as though I were part of the universal construct. I was separate from my body, and my thoughts were separate from one another. I could see the faces of my family members in my mind on one side of my mind (the right side), and their names were on the left. I then had to try to connect those strange symbols (letters) with the faces. They didn't quite seem to fit, and I couldn't even remember my ex-husband's full name during the exercise. For about 10 minutes, I felt in a very strange fog. I wasn't afraid, however. I felt comfortable and emotionally detached from the information I was trying to get my physical brain to connect together.
After the 10 minutes of this "confusion" (for lack of a better term), facts slowly started to come together more easily. I still felt very foggy, and very far away from my body. I could hold a conversation with my husband, but my words came out more slowly and thought-full-y. I carefully expressed to him what my final wishes would be should this brain "thing" be an actual stroke or something that might claim my life. I wasn't afraid or panicked. I was just very matter-of-fact about what I would want to have happen.
I accepted fully that the connection I felt with the universe was one that I ALWAYS have, and that this physical body simply is a temporary vehicle. I accepted that my physical body could fail, and that when it does I will return to the comforting space that I was occupying during that "confusion" stage. I accepted that death is just a doorway. It is the long exhale into the collective dimensions all around us.
Then, today (2 days later), I had another migraine. I do not often "piggy back" like this. Normally I have 1 migraine and am then good for a good few months. When I have 2 back-to-back, often it is because the neurological disturbance was so strong, the event so charged, that it often does not get out all of its "oomph" at once. The second migraine is often much less dramatic, and this one was true to form. The aura phase was less, and I did not have the deep confusion/separation. I did feel a bit foggy, but that is normal for me. I slept for a good four hours and woke up still feeling fairly beat up, but I sense that the major part of the migraine has likely finally passed on.
I now feel as though I have been recalibrated. I feel as though this headache served to help open me up in a new way. I know that sounds odd and very tongue-in-cheek. I can only tell you that my intuition feels very strong right now. I still have some of the cares of life, but I feel a bit more detached to their outcomes. Peace feels more important to me than drama...and admittedly, lately I have been allowing drama to creep in around the edges.
I feel more attuned to my source than ever before. Even with the residual ache of my head, upset stomach and general discomfort in my body, I feel a lightness about me that seems to lift me higher and higher. Who knew that a migraine could bring such a positive outcome? Maybe it was more like "growing pains", except that the growth was inner, instead of outer.

No comments:
Post a Comment