A Facebook Find
I was chatting with my husband the other night, and a sort of revelation came about. I've sorta stuck my toes into this particular pond of thought before, but suddenly it really screamed out at me: I am a mirror.
In reality, we are all mirrors for those we encounter in our lives. We can choose to see what is reflected back to us, or we can choose to ignore it. Having said that, I realized that I am a particularly shiny mirror that burns the reflection deep into a person. I touch parts of people with a brand of frankness and truth that often makes people very uncomfortable.
I believe it is our mission to be this mirror for other people, a mirror that we all benefit from.
We are all one, and are all part of the same oneness with the divine. I wonder if the way to stretch a mirror is to remind oneself that "there is no spoon"? It is worth a try!

No comments:
Post a Comment