Thursday, February 16, 2012

Homestead Sweet Home


Cape of Good Hope

So, I haven't talked much about our new residence.... in part because after all the heartache we went through with our first attempt to move, I didn't want to jynx anything until we found another place we loved.  This is such a place. It's a comfortably-sized Cape Cod style home, and just perfect for our little family.  There's enough land for me to have a garden in, and a nice neighborhood in which to live and enjoy.

I'm really hoping that as we get to know more of our neighbors, we'll discover a nice community of people. As I may have alluded to in the past, I can sometimes be a bit of a recluse, but that's not to say that I dislike people or that I don't want to be a bit more involved with people. Mainly, the old neighborhood we were in was not very conducive to making great connections with our neighbors. 

Do I dare hope for like-minded nature lovers? Yes, I definitely *DO* dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment