Sunday, February 12, 2012

Changes


There have been some changes in our household recently, and it has created some interesting challenges. Firstly, I have decided to take advantage of my husband working from home during the day by doing some teaching. This has brought some interesting challenges with it, as well as some increased income into our home. 

One challenge, of course, has been doing preschool with the kids as soon as I get home from school. The kids seem to be adapting fairly well to my new schedule. I also have found that saving story time for after dinner is also a nice way to wind down the evening, so we really are not missing out on any homeschooling by me being at work during the day.

My work changes come along with a change of residence as well for our family. I don't like to put too many personal bits of info like that online, but there it is. I am hoping this change of residence will bring with it some great new people in our new area. I look forward to seeing if I can make some new connections and friends.

I am also searching for a group of people to craft with. I enjoy knitting, crochet, sewing and other crafts (although I'd say I'm somewhat in the 'novice' stage of all of them! LOL!). I'd just like to find a creative outlet to do with friends. Here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. It always takes a bit of time to adjust to changes. Sounds like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete