I know, I know - two posts in one day!
I had forgotten to post these pics, so you know the saying that you'd better do it when it's on your mind!
I used this basic salt dough recipe:
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
1 cup water
1 tsp olive oil
Mix until blended. It should be a pliable dough that is not sticky. Then mold it to your desired shape, in this case I created a spiral and then cut it into 4 sections of 6. This way I can use the individual sections alone if I want (think: birthdays or just every day).
Then bake at 350 for about 40 minutes (eyeball it, you don't want it to turn brown if you can help it).
I'm considering painting these with watercolor paints, but I haven't decided on a color scheme yet, so for now they will remain natural color.
Cheers!


No comments:
Post a Comment