Saturday, May 12, 2012

Shhhh, don't disturb the bonding!


My two little people seem to be slowly bonding lately. I really do "get it" why my son doesn't spend much time with his little sister. She's not a talker yet, and has been slow to start showing interest in the activities he's been interested in, but lately I see more side-by-side time like this. I really hope my little one starts communicating better soon so that her brother will be more inclined to play with her.

Our May has finally found us slowing down (a LITTLE). It still is busier than I'd like, but not as crazy as April was. I've been busy in my garden, as well as at work and here at home. There are still a lot of projects that need doing, but we're just taking our time with them. I do want to get the house into some kind of decent shape before the in-laws arrive in June, so I'll need to step up my organizing and unpacking.

I really need a vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment