Thursday, May 3, 2012
BUSY!!!
This is what I would *RATHER* be doing, but instead I'm taking a short breather before I go out to my car and get gifts to wrap for a birthday party tomorrow. It's 11:40 pm, and instead of being sound asleep, this day just keeps on going.
Lately we have been OUT STRAIGHT. I require more down time in between activities, and yet for over a month now we've been absolutely cram-packed with activities that just don't seem to quit.
I am trying very hard to enjoy each moment of my day. I admit to feeling a slight bit of resentment at how things keep sneaking their way into my schedule (or, in some cases they come right out and stomp in!). I am allowing our family to have another couple of weeks like that, but come June 1st I want all of this craziness to settle down. Yeah, right. That's about the time the in-laws will be flying in from Australia for their usual 3-week epic visit each summer.
I need some me time, and crankiness is going to set in soon if I do not get some. I absolutely want to carve some out very soon....right after I go do those gifts, then attend the party tomorrow, then pick up a kid at an event later in the evening, then on Saturday work my new job in the afternoon, then rototill and tend my garden on Sunday (which is desperately needed!)....
Breathe, breathe, breathe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

After the rototilling let relaxapalloza commence! No events of any kind for a week!
ReplyDelete