Friday, December 11, 2009

7 Part Chakra Series



As part of my quest to work on enhancing my energy healing skills this year (for both myself and others), I am starting at the beginning with basic chakra meditations. While I am doing this, I thought it would be a fun idea to blog about each chakra for those who might like to follow along with their own chakra cleansing/opening (or just plain meditating or research!).

I will be drawing from many resources.  I have a FANTASTIC chakra meditation tape made by Shirley Maclaine.  I'll warn you that it is very difficult to find.  There are 2 tapes by her that say "meditation" on them, but only 1 of those actually has the chakra meditations on them. The other one TALKS about chakra meditation and the benefits therein.  I have been doing a little research as to how I can take my tape and get it into a file.  I am not sure how that would work regarding copywrite infringement - but I will say that the tape itself is now considered "out of print" (as it were). I can't imagine that since they can no longer offer the tape to the public (heck, it's so old it's not even on CD!) that they'd holler too much about me making it available, but you never know. As it says at side of my main blog page: I invoke the right of Fair Use regarding the materials I am using in this blog.  Stay tuned for an update on the tape!

So, in part 1 (coming next) I will start at the base chakra. I'll be working my way up.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I know I will!   Blessed be!


Graphic:  The tonirispoli website

No comments:

Post a Comment