Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


I would like to thank Michel at Pumpkins and Toadstools for awarding me this wonderful Kreativ Blogger Award!  I was so pleasantly surprised! 
So, here are the rules of this award:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


Seven things no one would really know about me:
1. I am deathly afraid of flying

2. I can recite Star Wars Episode IV word-for-word, including humming to the entire symphonic soundtrack (which I actually own somewhere!)

3. I am very intuitive. I am both a Reiki master and do I Ching readings (and dabble in tarot, too) usually for free for family and friends

4. I could easily eat an entire tub of chocolate frosting in a day or two with a spoon.

5. I am still best friends with my very first boyfriend from 3rd/4th grade :)

6. I am a math phobe - big time!

7. I have a huge collection of Disney movies and I still watch them (with or without the kids!) - one of my alltime faves is Mulan!

UPDATE: Here are the 7 blogs I passed the award onto:

1. Confessions of a kitchen witch at http://wyldwytchcraft.blogspot.com/

2. Stuff on my blog at http://supercaliblogalistic.blogspot.com/
3. 5 orange potatoes at http://5orangepotatoes.blogspot.com/
4. Surviving the suburbs at http://happilyhome.blogspot.com/
5. Merlin's Magickal Mistress at http://merlinsmistress.blogspot.com/
6. Cleaning up the clutter at http://cleaninguptheclutter.blogspot.com/
7. Alpine Sanctum at http://alpinesanctum.blogspot.com/


Receiving the award really brightened my day (heck, it brightened my week!) and I hope I can do the same for 7 others!  Thanks Again, Michel!

2 comments:

  1. congrats to you on your award... it is well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I like #2. I used to recite movies for my sister, basically like telling her a story at night.

    Star Wars, eh... THAT would be so cool to hear!

    ReplyDelete