Monday, April 22, 2019

March Catch Up

A March Chalkboard I did ahead of the arrival of 20 raw-root strawberry plants
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to post several posts in an attempt to catch up a bit   on what we've been up to. I apologize that I've not been very good about putting these into my blog more regularly, but I am at least proud of myself for taking photos and organizing them by month on my computer, so at least in that way I am getting more pictorially organized!

The first thing I want to point out is that my kids have attended several wonderful art history classes at a friend's house. I am posting some photos below from these classes, which included making Egyptian sarcophagi, Egyptian pyramids, clay animals, painting pottery, and doing "cave art".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Section 1:  Art History Class Photos

Section 2:  Some of the Books and Resources Used This Month

Section 3:  A few random photos of lesson work done at home this month

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Section 1:




















                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                           Section 2




 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Section 3:















No comments:

Post a Comment