Happy Friday everyone! I'm really sorry that it has taken me so long to get around to doing this, but life has throw a few curveballs my way the last month and admittedly I was a bit too preoccupied with them. But, without further ado, I'd like to "pay it forward" regarding the Kreative Blogger award.
Here is the info regarding the award:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
I have done all but the last 2, so now I will pass the award on to 7 bloggers and list them below:
1. Confessions of a kitchen witch at http://wyldwytchcraft.blogspot.com/
2. Stuff on my blog at http://supercaliblogalistic.blogspot.com/
3. 5 orange potatoes at http://5orangepotatoes.blogspot.com/
4. Surviving the suburbs at http://happilyhome.blogspot.com/
5. Merlin's Magickal Mistress at http://merlinsmistress.blogspot.com/
6. Cleaning up the clutter at http://cleaninguptheclutter.blogspot.com/
7. Alpine Sanctum at http://alpinesanctum.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all of you for having such interesting blogs! I always enjoy stopping by them!

So deserving and I hope the curveball isn't so curvey now! ;) Thanks for the award!
ReplyDeleteI see you are winerizing you windows. I'm very curious how you are doing that. We have tried the plastic, but what are the flattened boxes and window blankets?
Thanks, lisa
Thank you!!! What a fun award! Looks like you've got a lot of interesting things on your blog. I'm going to spend some time reading while the toddler naps!
ReplyDeleteLisa, check out my blog (tag: winterizing) on using boards, reflectix and window blankets. Let me know if you have further questions! :)
ReplyDelete