The bouy magnet points to the current month on the season wheel, which is flanked by the two white board message centers I keep on the fridge that keep our daily/weekly schedules and important info.
Edited: So recently I posted about how an unschooling family I know had issues with one of the adult children getting into college. Boy did I receive a couple of unhappy messages about it!
I decided to remove the content because, as one parent pointed out, "It paints an unfair light upon unschooling just for one child's situation".
OK, fair enough. I will continue to go on record to say that if you want your children to have the option of attending college, you should consider coordinating and organizing their teen years a bit so that they have enough well-rounded subjects at a high enough level for colleges to consider the student for entrance...and I'll leave it at that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now onto our current news...
We've been traveling around a bit and staying in temporary lodging, not necessarily by choice, but we're making the best of it. We're getting ready for yet another location, but that is a few months away yet. In the mean time, I've been prepping to begin lessons again, probably next week. We do often do some lessons in the summer (as I've noted) but because we've moved around so much this summer, we haven't really done any, so we've decided to just jump back into full-on lessons in August and get the party started.
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment