Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Website Review: The Baldwin Project

An Easter party complete with a wheat grass centerpiece and gluten-free cupcakes (ingredients include almond flour and pureed squash!)


I wanted to give a quick shout-out today to a website that I have visited before, but had not realized it has been updated to include soooo much more than I ever dreamed! The website is called The Baldwin Project, and its aim is to bring classic literature to all who desire to read it...for free online!

Today it was brought to my attention that the website now has a Waldorf Education section!!! 

Along the left column, you should see under Curricula an option for Waldorf. From there you can choose the grade you're working with, and then find many online books and stories to go along with that grade.

Pretty awesome, huh?

As always, I will strive to help readers find FREE resources for their kids whenever possible.
This is a great technological age we live in, and with the economy and tight times, I do not believe that a good education should only be reserved for those who can afford it. I know that *I* certainly cannot afford a box curriculum, and so I personally appreciate free resources like this.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment